ECNC Weather wouldn't be here if it weren't for the beneficial influence and/or
material contributions provided by a number of folks in the area. Our hats are off to
(in no particular order)
- Convention & Visitor's Bureau - Charlotte Underwood and the CVB staff have been
endlessly supportive of the entire effort. This has been particularly valuable when I was pulling
my hair out over one aspect of the project or another. Visit their website at
- Waterworks Building - Bill Owens graciously arranged and gave the necessary permissions we required
to get the network camera mounted and powered in such an advantageous location on top of the
Waterworks Building. He also donates the electric power to operate the unit.
- Albemarle Economic Development Commission - Wayne Harris has been
instrumental in helping this project grow. Judy Starks was the first to suggest going to the waterfront
and calling your relatives in Florida (or where ever) and give them a wave. Visit their website at
- Elizabeth City Area Chamber of Commerce - Like the CVB & EDC, the chamber staff
have offered support and constructive criticism throughout the entire adventure. Visit their website
- Koehler Nelson Studios - Kim Nelson was instrumental in designing our new face. Thanks
to her, getting your local weather information is easy on the eye. Visit their website at
Users may need to click 'REFRESH' to be sure of seeing the latest data.
Do not rely solely on information from this website to make decisions which may affect your life or property.
User is encouraged to utilize information from the National Weather Service and other official sources
during potentially dangerous weather situations.
10959952 2013/01/17 20:15:29
© ICW Consulting : 2007~2013